Adopt your GRIGNOLINO vines for a year and receive the "WINEMAKER'S BOX".
- Adopt your vines and support the winemaker in the production of natural, organic or biodynamic wines, marrying agriculture in full respect of the environment.
- Virtually follow the progress of the work phases and the growth of your vines by accessing your personal page on the IWE platform.
- Receive immediately at your home the "BOX OF THE WINEMAKER" as a thank you for your support, A BOTTLE OF WINE FOR EVERY VINE ADOPTED
- The SVINES can be adopted starting from n.3 to facilitate the winemaker in the shipment of the "BOX OF THE WINEMAKER".
- We will constantly update you on all the new experiences in the vineyard and in the cellar available and you will be able to buy and reserve your place so as not to miss even an exciting moment of the journey of your grapes.
- On the profile of the winery are available for you, all information of accommodation activities on where to stay and where to eat for when you go to visit, selected by us and by the winemakers to make you live a true local experience.
- 20% discount for adoptions from 6 vines onwards
- FREE SHIPMENTS ONLY IN ITALY
In this WINEMAKER'S BOX it could be included, according to availability:
- Istinto grignolino 2014
- Inconscio rosato 2014 (Barbera e grignolino)
- Ops rosato 2015 (33%barbera, 33 grigno, 33 freisa)
- Istinto grignolino 2009
- Oso sauvignon blanc 2015
- Egotista timorasso 2016
In each box also, the Winemaker has decided to add a gift for you!
From this grape variety in the ASOTOM cellar is produced:
INSTINCT, born from an autochthonous Piedmontese grape variety in the municipality of Castelletto Merli.
As can be seen from the name, I have followed my instinct for this wine more than for others.
The following vintages are available in the cellar:
2009 (vinified in steel from overripe grapes, aged 3 years in full cask and 2 in full cask);
2014 (vinified in steel and aged 12 months in large barrels).
THIS PACKAGE EXCLUSIVELY INCLUDES THE VINNER'S BOX AND THE VIRTUAL ADOPTION OF THE SCREWS, TO BE FOLLOWED THROUGH THE IWE PLATFORM.