Adopt your FREISA vines for a year and receive the "WINEMAKER'S BOX".
- Adopt your vines and support the winemaker in the production of natural, organic or biodynamic wines, marrying agriculture in full respect of the environment.
- Virtually follow the progress of the work phases and the growth of your vines by accessing your personal page on the IWE platform.
- Receive immediately at your home the "BOX OF THE WINEMAKER" as a thank you for your support, A BOTTLE OF WINE FOR EVERY VINE ADOPTED
- The VINES can be adopted starting from n.3 to facilitate the winemaker in the shipment of the "BOX OF THE WINEMAKER".
- We will constantly update you on all the new experiences in the vineyard and in the cellar available and you will be able to buy and reserve your place so as not to miss even an exciting moment of the journey of your grapes.
- On the profile of the winery are available for you, all information of accommodation activities on where to stay and where to eat for when you go to visit, selected by us and by the winemakers to make you live a true local experience.
- 20% discount for adoptions from 6 vines onwards
- FREE SHIPMENTS ONLY IN ITALY
- For foreign countries the shipping costs are charged to the recipient according to the country of destination.
In this WINEMAKER'S BOX it could be included, according to availability:
- Ops Freisa 2016
- Estinto Freisa 2008
- Ops rosato 2015 (33%barbera, 33 grigno, 33 freisa)
- Egotista timorasso 2016
- Oso sauvignon blanc orange 2015
- Smentià barbera 2013 (altra annata)
In each box also, the Winemaker has decided to add a gift for you!
Free shipping throughout Italy!
- For abroad expenses charged to the recipient according to the country of destination.
From this grape variety in the ASOTOM cellar is produced:
ESTINTO, wine obtained from the vinification of a native Piedmontese grape variety.
Vinified in wood or steel according to the availability of space in the cellar and aged in small exhausted wood for a period of time ranging from 36 to 48 months, before ending up in the bottle for the final maturation. The name refers to the fact that the old Freisa vineyard that I worked on was eradicated.
Since 2014 I have started a new vineyard.
THIS PACKAGE EXCLUSIVELY INCLUDES THE VINNER'S BOX AND THE VIRTUAL ADOPTION OF THE SCREWS, TO BE FOLLOWED THROUGH THE IWE PLATFORM.