Adopt your FREISA vines for a year.
- Follow the progress and journey of your grapes as they sprout and grow until they are harvested, brought to the cellar and carefully selected and processed to begin the fermentation and winemaking process.
- Participate in the experiences in the vineyard and in the cellar and take part in what will be your wine.
- You will receive a bottle of wine at the end of your experience as a winemaker for each vine you adopt.
- The places for experiences are limited like the bottles of wine that will be produced for this project, adopt your vines and reserve your bottles immediately.
- As an adopted winemaker you will be the first to know when your cellar creates an experience, so that you can reserve your place immediately and not miss an exciting moment.
From this grape variety in the ASOTOM cellar is produced:
ESTINTO, wine obtained from the vinification of a native Piedmontese grape variety.
Vinified in wood or steel according to the availability of space in the cellar and aged in small exhausted wood for a period of time ranging from 36 to 48 months, before ending up in the bottle for the final maturation. The name refers to the fact that the old Freisa vineyard that I worked on was eradicated.
Since 2014 I have started a new vineyard.