Adopt your TIMORASSO vines for a year.
- Follow the progress and journey of your grapes as they sprout and grow until they are harvested, brought to the cellar and carefully selected and processed to begin the fermentation and winemaking process.
- Take part in the experiences in the vineyard and in the cellar and take part in what will be your wine.
- You will receive a bottle of wine at the end of your experience as a winemaker for each vine you adopt.
- The places for experiences are limited like the bottles of wine that will be produced for this project, adopt your vines and reserve your bottles immediately.
- As an adopted winemaker you will be the first to know when your cellar creates an experience, so that you can reserve your place immediately and not miss an exciting moment.
From this grape variety in the ASOTOM cellar is produced:
The white berried grapes harvested when fully ripe are squeezed in whole bunch in a soft press and the must is fermented spontaneously in steel vats.
Once fermentation is complete, the aging processes continue in a steel container until August, after which the wine is bottled without any filtration. Finally, it is left to age in the bottle for at least 6 months.